About the blog
What you can expect to read:
1. A lot about me. A little sassy, forever obsessed with the beach, the sun and the moon, crystals and of course my (HOT HUSBAND) aka soon to be Baby Daddy. Continuing to find ways to love my body and to be grateful for everything God has given me. I debated re-branding my blog completely with a new name, but I decided to move forward because the wave babe truly suits me. I woke up one day from a funk I was in and said NO MORE questioning myself. If this was something I really wanted to do I needed to move forward and start somewhere. I decided it was truly what I wanted to do and that my heart kept telling me it was time to start sharing more about my life in hopes to inspire others in any way that might also appeal to them.
2. Beauty and Wellness. I never thought of myself as being a beauty/wellness blogger, but it’s becoming one of my favorite things to write and share about. Why? Because I am learning more and more each day the importance of taking care of myself. Not just from a health perspective but also from a wellness perspective and I truly believe in sharing all there is to know about toxins and the effects they have on our internal bodies. I am an avid Young Living Essential Oils member and 80% of the products I use in my home are from them. Stay tuned for more on this topic in my Wellness section where I will share all about how I rid my house of toxins (probably some that you don’t even know exist).
3. Reviews/Posts about new things to try. This includes new products, books, travel, subscription boxes, the occasional recipe, favorite restaurants ect. There really is so much to life. I hope that by sharing my experiences, I can inspire someone else to try something new as well and maybe it will become a new favorite of yours.
4. Following Dreams/Blogging. My dream is to slowly become a full time successful blogger. I’ll definitely document the process as I move along through the next few months. I know it’s not going to be easy and that I have so much to learn, but I feel that it’s important to share the things I learn from chasing this dream so that maybe, someone will have the guts to chase theirs, too.
5. The Occasional Deep Thought. Life isn’t perfect and usually never fair. I’m not full of positivity but I am getting better at it. I still have plenty to learn, but I know what it’s like to be in a dark place and to not know when the light is going to come out. I want you to know if your in that place for whatever reason you are not alone.
6. My Fertility Journey. This has been such a MAJOR part of my life recently and I have so much I want to share on it. While I am not pregnant (yet) I have been once before and I know what it is like to suffer thru a loss. I believe whole heartedly that “What’s meant to be, will be” and I know I am destined to become a Momma. My road thus far has been tough and not easy but I want to share all of it along the way to my rainbow baby. My hope is for someone else to stumble on it like I have stumbled on others journeys and be reminded to keep the faith and never lose hope.
What I won’t be blogging about:
1. Crafty things. Why? Well crafts just really aren’t my things (there may be an occasional post on something I make DIY) but it will be rare.
2. Religion. I love Jesus there is no doubt about that. I was raised going to Church on Sundays with my family and attended a Christian private school from Pre-K thru 6th grade. I believe in the power of prayer and that our God is an awesome God but I won’t really be talking much more about that here.
3. Politics. I have my own opinions and make my own choices but politics is not something I will get involved in on my blog.